Sharman Fencing are experienced & professional fencing contractors with many years of experience within the fencing industry, carrying out the supply and installation of security and industrial fencing systems.
We have a many regular clients within the industrial & security sectors, and offer a wide range of products to ensure our client’s specific requirements are met.
Projects can range from lower security applications such as chainlink fencing through to medium security mesh panel systems to higher security steel palisade fencing and security railings. All fence types are available with matching security gates.
The more traditional Chainlink is a genuine multipurpose fence system, woven from steel wire. It is available in a variety of wire gauges, mesh sizes and finishes. Chainlink is recommended for use in Gardens, Children’s Playgrounds, Playing Fields, Recreational Grounds, Tennis Courts and General Security.
Security Fencing & Gates.
Matching gates are available with most styles of security fencing; chain link, Steel palisade, Mesh panel fencing, with bespoke designs available by order.
Steel Palisade is ideal for any security application; it offers an efficient and cost effective solution to deter crime and vandalism and is designed to provide a formidable barrier, strength and rigidity. Constructed from hot and cold rolled steel, pales are manufactured in ”D” or ”W” profile with a choice of tops. Pales are available in a variety of heights with matching gates available.
What we can offer you.
For a better idea about what type of industrial fencing we can offer you we have compiled a list of our products:
- Palisade Fencing – This is the most popular type of fencing for anyone who is need of the most secure type of fencing there is available on the market, it is especially effective for industrial sites. This is due to its high damage resistance and its difficulty to climb .
- Mesh Panels System – This is the most effective solution for anyone who needs an appealing fencing product which will also provide them with the perimeter boundary that clients require. Schools are using these systems as they fulfil the criteria needed.
- Security Fencing.
- Chain Link Fencing – It is most commonly seen near tennis courts.
- Chestnut Post and Pale – It can provide great shelter for any hedges and shrubs. Even if it is not used as a permanent fencing solution it still makes for an incredible temporary fence since it is so quick to set up.
- Barbed Wire
- Bow Top Fencing
- Garden Fencing – Close board or panels on wooden | slotted concrete posts.
If the service you are in need of is not listed then please make sure to contact us anyway as our staff will be on standby to assist you in anyway they can.
Contact us Today.
For more information about the type of services that we can offer please make sure you get in contact with us as our staff will be on standby to answer any questions that you may have. You can contact us on 0192 947 2181.